How to Block Unwanted Emails on iCloud
This method will guide you through the process of diverting all the emails from a specific email id to iCloud trash. You will be able to keep your inbox free from spam and unwanted emails with this method.
1. Sign in to iCloud Mail and select an email from the sender you want to block. You don’t have to open the email.
2. If you need to view mailboxes, and no mailboxes display, select the right-arrow (Show Mailboxes) in the upper-left corner.
3. Select the gear icon (Show Actions menu) in the lower-left corner.
4. Select Rules from the menu that appears.
5. Select Add a Rule in the upper-right portion of the pop-up box.
6. Under If a message, select is from from the drop-down menu.
7. Enter the email address you want to block. If you selected an email from the sender at the beginning of this process, their email address is automatically entered.
8. Under Then, select Move to Trash.
9. Select Done. Select Done again on the next screen.