Third phase registrations for vaccination of Covid-19 are starting from April 28. For this stage, those who are 18 years and above can get vaccinated from May 1.
But to get vaccinated at this stage, people will have to go to the Cowin platform or Arogya Setu app and register for the vaccine, they will not be able to go to the hospital directly.
In order to increase the availability of the corona vaccine, the government approved two vaccines of Bharat Biotech and Serum Institute of India, and after this, the foreign-made Sputnik vaccine was also approved for emergency use.
But you must be thinking about how to register for this? In such a situation, we are telling you everything that you need to know for the third stage corona vaccination.
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online in Ahmedabad
To register for a vaccine through the CoWIN portal, you have to follow the steps given below –
Here the option of Register Yourself will be seen on the right-hand side. Click on it. After this, a new page will open.
Add your mobile number and click on Get OTP. After receiving the OTP, type the digits on the site, and click on ‘Verify’.
Here you have to fill in your photo ID type, its number, and your full name. Along with this, you will also have to provide information about your gender and age.
If you have co-morbidity then click Yes when asked on the register Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions).
You will receive an SMS once the registration is complete.
Friends, let us tell you that up to four people can be connected on one mobile number. If you want to add more people, then click on the option of Add. After this, by filling in all the information asked correctly, you can also register them easily.
How to book an appointment for Corona Vaccine?
Friends, after completing the registration process all the account details will be in front of you. Now you can easily book your appointment. For this, you have to follow some steps-
- First, you need to login back in with your registered mobile number and OTP.
- Here you will see an Action column next to the name of the registered people. Below this will be the calendar’s icon.
- You have to click on it. After this, the option of Book Appointment for Vaccination will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in the correct information like your state / UT, district, block, and Pincode and click on the search option.
- After this, you will see a list of vaccination centers based on the information given by you. You must choose one of these centers.
- Next, you can choose one of the available vaccination dates there. After selecting the date, click on Book.
- After this, the page of Appointment Confirmation will open in front of you. On this page, you will see all the details of the booking.
- If everything is correct, then click on Confirm option. After doing this, you will see the message of Appointment Successful.
- After this, an SMS in this regard will also reach your registered mobile number.
How to Correct in a Corona Vaccine Appointment?
Friends, if you cannot be available for vaccination at the scheduled time and want to reschedule your appointment, then this is also provided. For this
- First, log in with your registered mobile number and OTP.
- After this, click on the Action column next to the name of the registered people and make the necessary changes.
- It is especially important to note that any change in the appointment can be made only up to one day in advance.
If you have no idea about How to Registration online, Please Check Below PDF User Guide
Register for the vaccine through the Arogya Setu app.
- First of all, open the Arogya Setu app on your smartphone. In this, the window of CoWIN will be seen on the right-hand side.
- After clicking on it, you will see many options, among which click on the option of Vaccination (Login / Register).
- Now after this a page will open in front of you. Fill in your mobile number here and click on Proceed to verify.
- After this, an OTP will come from the SMS on your mobile phone, fill it in the designated place. After this, the registration page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in the photo ID type, its number, and your full name. Along with this, you will also have to give information about your gender and age.
- If clicking on the register, Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions), then click Yes. Click to see the list of co-morbidities.
- Once the registration is complete, all the information will be sent to your mobile via SMS.