find someone’s real name on Snapchat is very simple and you may see that many people you know are already using the popular application, so it will not be difficult for you to find new contacts for your friend’s list.
Here in this article, we will explain how to find people’s real names on Snapchat, so that in a few steps you can start enjoying everything that the application offers.
How to Find People’s Real Names on Snapchat
Below we describe in a better way the existing methods to search for people in this social network that is gaining popularity by leaps and bounds. We would be recommended check out fix Snapchat Could not Refresh Error.
Method 1: By Snapchat Username Search
Want to find someone on Snapchat to search by real name follow this method, you have to know their Snapchat username. You can’t use their email address or real name to search for them. The username is the one that the user cannot change. The one that can change is only their username and you cannot use it to search for them.
1. Once you are on the camera screen, you must tap on the search bar at the top of the screen. Once you touch it, you will see all the people you have recently texted.
2. In that search bar, enter your username. As you type, you will see Snapchatters start to appear.
3. When the person you want to add appears, you must look to the right of their name and touch the “Add” button that you see.
Once you complete this, a request will be sent to the person to add you as well if they have a private account. If your account is public, you will be able to see your messages as soon as you add them.
Also Read – How To Fix Snapchat Won’t Load Snaps or Stories
Method 2: Add By Contact
1. Tap the Bitmoji icon in the upper left corner of the camera screen. This will take you to your profile.
2. You will see your Snapcode in a box at the top of the screen. Below that box, you’ll see the “Add Friends” box. Touch this box.
Now you will see some people that you can add on Snapchat based on having them in your contacts. In the right corner, you will see the option “All contacts”. If you tap this, you will see all the contacts that have Snapchats.
Method 3: Adding Someone Back
1. In the upper right corner of the camera screen, there is an icon of a person with a “+” next to it. You will see a number here when someone has added you. Play this.
2. It will take you to the “Add friends” screen and you will have to touch “Accept” which is to the right of their username.
Since they have already added you, you won’t have to wait for them to add you again to see their messages.
Method 4: Scanning a Snapcode
1. Have your friend launch his Snapchat app.
2. In the left corner of the camera screen, tell them to tap on their Bitmoji icon.
3. Make them touch their Snapcode to make it bigger.
4. Point your camera at its screen. Touch and hold the screen while pointing at your barcode.
5. You will see a circle start to load on your screen. Wait until you see its name and Bitmoji appears on the screen.
6. When you do, tap the “Add” button.
1. Take a screenshot of your friend and send him a text message with the screenshot of his Snapcode.
2. Save this photo to your gallery.
3. Tap the Bitmoji icon at the top left of the center of the camera screen in the app.
4. Tap on “Add Friends” below your barcode.
5. There you will see all the people that you can add by contact, but above them, there is a search bar. Inside this search bar, on the right of the screen, there is a small icon. Tap this icon.
6. It will ask your device for permission to access your camera roll.
7. Once you give it permission, you will have to select the image with the Snapcode on it.
8. Touch “Add” and you will send a request to the person.
Method 5: By Link
1. Contact your friend on a different platform. Get their link sent to you
2. They can get their link by tapping their Bitmoji in the upper left corner of the camera screen.
3. On the screen that appears, you will see your Snapcode in a yellow box at the top of the screen. They have to touch this box.
4. Three options will appear, but you will have to choose the one that says: “Share the barcode” and choose a platform to send it to you.
5. Once you receive this Snapcode, you can touch the link they send you. This link will open the Snapchat app.
6. Press the “Add” button that appears in the middle of the screen.
We hope you find someone’s real name on Snapchat. As you will see, the five options we mentioned are not difficult at all and make real Snapchat names searching for people on Snapchat even easier, you will not have to search for more tricks or methods online.
As in other social networks and messaging applications, you should always pay attention to who you add, since you will be sharing your personal information with others.
Having more friends on Snapchat is more fun, but as long as they are known contacts.