Today, Google is the most popular global online search platform. Users are eager to find out How To Stop Google Keeps Stopping, how to fix Google Keeps Stopping Error On Android. Google is relied upon by people to solve their problems. Here’s what you need to know about How To Stop Google Stopping 2021.
Must Read: Android App Crash Problem and Solution
How To Stop Google Keeps Stopping?
- Your first step should be to go into the Settings of your Android to see the App Info.
- In the settings or by tapping the icon of the App, you can access the App Info.
- Go to the App Info page and click the Clear Data button.
- Select Clear Cache, then Manage Space, then Clear On All Data.
- To permanently delete the data, click Ok.
- Go to Settings, then click Accounts and Sync.
- Click on Google at the bottom and then click on More.
- Once you have removed the unwanted account from the device, click Remove.
You can stop the Google Keeps Stopping process this way. For more information, continue reading.
How To Fix Google Keeps Stopping Error On Android?
The following steps will show you how to fix the Google keeps stopping error 2021 on your Android device.
- You should first check your device’s internet connection.
- Ensure that your internet connection is consistent.
- Once the Cache Data has been cleared, restart the device.
- To clear the data, go to Settings and click on Google.
- Then, after deleting the data, go to the Google Play Store and follow the steps below.
- Search Google on Play Store and click on Enable and Update to use the Google Application.