Users of the Pandora app on their android or iOS devices are experiencing pauses and crashes. Having a bad internet connection can cause Pandora apps to no longer play songs randomly. The same can occur when the user’s application has become outdated or due to corrupted cached data. Using a battery-saving feature can cause Pandora to stop playing songs.
Pandora stopped playing songs on Chrome for some users on desktop and laptop. We have compiled a guide to help you fix Pandora keeps stopping on your Android, iPad, or iPhone.
Fix Pandora Keeps Stopping on Android
On this page, we’ve covered some quick fixes you can use to fix the Pandora apps keeping pausing on your Android smartphone. Check your internet connection before proceeding with these steps. If it is not working, contact your internet provider for assistance.
Solution 1: Clear Pandora App Cache and Data
- Tap and hold on to the Pandora application.
- Tap on the app info.
- Select the storage option now.
- Clear the Pandora app’s cache and data.
- Now tap on the force stop button.
Play a song on the Pandora app to see if you can do so without any issues.
Solution 2: Reduced audio quality
when your internet is slow may cause Pandora to stop playing songs. It’s possible to fix this issue from the settings of the Pandora app. Lower the sound quality there.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Go to settings now.
- Choose advanced or audio quality from the options.
- Turn off high-quality audio now.
- Verify that the Pandora apps are still pausing the songs after making these changes.
Solution 3: Disable Battery Saver or Battery Optimization
Sometimes Battery optimization or battery saver settings on apps can stop Pandora from playing. In order to fix this problem, disable the battery savers on the Pandora app.
- Go to Settings on your Android mobile.
- Search for Battery optimization or battery saver
- From the list of apps, search for Pandora
- Select Don’t Optimize
- Tap Done
Pandora App Keeps Pausing on iPhone [Fixed]
You can try two fixes to fix the Pandora pausing songs issue on your iOS device.
Solution 1: Restart your iPhone
For Android Users, hold the Power Button until you see the next screen. Then follow the prompts and restart your device then You may want to check if the issue hasn’t been resolved.
Solution 2: Reinstall or Update
You can try to delete and redownload the Pandora app.
- Tap and hold the Pandora app icon, and click on “Delete App.”
- You can now download Pandora from the app store on your ios device.
- Check the status of the Pandora keeps pausing issue on your iPhone or iPad by logging into your Pandora account.
How to Troubleshoot Pandora keeps pausing (windows or mac)
The solutions provided below work for fixing the issue where Pandora keeps pausing on your windows or Mac.
Solution 1: Update your Chrome browser
- by tapping on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Next, click about chrome in the help section.
- Install the latest Chrome version on your device now.
Solution 2: Clear browser data
- You can access Chrome’s clear browsing data option by pressing the ctrl+shift+delete key on your keyboard or typing chrome://settings/clearBrowserData in the URL box.
- To select a time range, select all times.
- Click the “clear data” button.
- If you have cleared chrome data, check if Pandora is still pausing songs.
Solution 3: Allow Pandora from Popup Blocker Chrome
- Click the three dots and choose Settings.
- Click on privacy and security.
- Scroll down Click on “on-site settings”
- Click on “pop-ups and ad redirects.”.
- Go to the allow section and click add. Then type in https://www.pandora.com and click add.
- Make sure Pandora is still having playback problems or not.
Disable extensions chrome
- Click the three dots and choose Settings.
- Click on more tools and then tap on extensions.
- Once you have disabled the extension, check to see if this resolved the Pandora keeps pausing issue.
- Removing the extension from your chrome browser will fix the pandora keep stopping issue.
You can try one of the following fixes on the laptop:
- Allow Pandora through any antivirus or firewall you use. You may experience issues with Pandora on your laptop or desktop if you have a firewall or an antivirus installed.
- On your laptop or desktop, you can use a browser like brave, firefox, or edge to stream Pandora.
- You can fix the Pandora keeps stopping issue by restarting your laptop or desktop.
When you face any problem with your Pandora app like keeps stopping, crashing, or pausing, then try the above-mentioned solutions and it’ll be fine.