Paramount+ and Apple TV have teamed up to provide users with an enhanced streaming experience. With this new partnership, users will be able to access Paramount+ content through the Apple TV app. In addition, the Paramount+ app will be available on Apple TV devices. but Several users have reported Paramount Plus not working on Apple TV properly on their devices. In this blog post, we’ll investigate the issue and offer some troubleshooting tips.
Paramount Plus is not currently compatible with Apple TV. This may be due to an issue with the app or with your device. Try restarting your Apple TV and Paramount Plus app, and if that doesn’t work, you may need to delete and reinstall the app.
Why does Paramount Plus not work on Apple TV?
There are a few possible reasons why Paramount Plus might not be working on your Apple TV. It could be an issue with your internet connection, a problem with your Paramount Plus account, or a technical issue with Apple TV itself.
If you’re having trouble streaming Paramount Plus not loading on Apple TV, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection to the internet.
- Restart your Apple TV. Sometimes a restart is all it takes to fix a technical issue.
- Check your Paramount Plus account. Make sure you’re logged in with the correct credentials and that your subscription is active.
- Contact Paramount Plus customer support. If you’re still having trouble streaming Paramount Plus on your Apple TV, contact their customer support team to fix your issue.
- Paramount Plus App not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- Paramount Plus App not Working on LG Smart TV
- How to Fix Apple TV Remote Not Working
- Facebook Watch App not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- Netflix Not Working on LG TV? Here’s How to Fix it
How to Fix Paramount Plus Not Working on Apple TV
If you’re having trouble streaming Paramount Plus on your Apple TV, you’re not alone. Several users have reported that the app is crashing or freezing on their Apple TV devices. Paramount Plus is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. In the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
Fix 1: Check and Reset Your Internet.
Your network connection may also be the cause of Paramount+ load or Slow issues. The problem with Paramount Plus is caused by slow or unstable internet connections.
Check your network’s bandwidth by performing a speed test using Speedtest.net.
You should restart your router if the result indicates that the issue with your network is causing the issue.
Once that has been performed, you can run another test to make sure everything is now reaching the indicated speed in your monthly plan. If your network is running slowly, ask your provider to resolve the issue.
Paramount Plus also requires at least a 5-10 Mbps connection for smooth outages. Upgrade your plan if you are below the necessary bandwidth to avoid further inconveniences in the future.
Fix 2: Check your Account Details
You might have an issue with your account if you’re unable to stream anything on your Apple TV via the Paramount Plus app. There is a chance that your subscription has expired, or that your payment method has been blocked. If you have a Paramount Plus account, we recommend you log in and start investigating there.
Fix 3: Update Apple TV
- Go to Settings > General > Software Updates and select Update Software.
- If there’s an update, download and install it.
- Wait for your Apple TV to download the update. Don’t disconnect or unplug your Apple TV until the update completes.
When the update has downloaded, your Apple TV will restart, prepare the update, and install it. Apple TV will automatically restart after the update is complete.
Must Read: Amazon Prime Video Not Working on Apple TV
Fix 4: Update the Paramount Plus app
If you’re having trouble streaming content, make sure you’re running the latest version of the Paramount+ app. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Paramount+ app, and select “Settings.”
- Click “System”, then “Updates.”
- Select “Update App” to update to the latest version of the Paramount+ app.
Fix 5: Check Paramount+ Servers
The content delivered to Paramount+’s users is primarily provided by Paramount+’s servers. If you are getting random error messages on the platform, it could mean that Paramount+’s servers are down.
It is possible to confirm this by visiting third-party sites like Downdetector, which provide information about the current status of Paramount+’s servers and past problems it has faced.
As long as Paramount+’s servers are down, all you can do is wait. You can’t fix any server-related problems yourself.
Otherwise, follow the remaining steps below if Paramount+’s servers are working fine.
Fix 6: Power cycle your Apple TV
- First, Unplug your Apple TV.
- Keep pressing the power button for 10-20 seconds on your tv.
- Unplug your Wi-Fi router.
- You need to wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Connect your router and allow it to turn on completely.
- You can now turn on your Apple TV.
Fix 7: Turn off VPN
When streaming movies over VPNs such as Paramount+, HBO Max, and Hulu, there is a possibility that the VPN will interfere. A VPN allows you to bypass restrictions imposed by your ISP or other platforms on your network and protects your privacy.
However, there are some VPNs that work inefficiently and can cause network slowdowns, especially if you connect to a slow server.
Fix 8: Reset Apple TV
- Using your Apple TV remote, navigate to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Select System > Reset. (On a third-generation Apple TV, you’d choose General > Reset.)
- Your Apple TV will begin the reset process. This process may take some time, so be patient. When it’s done, your Apple TV will be restored to its original factory settings.
After trying all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article, if you are still unable to get Paramount Plus working on your Apple TV, please share your issue in the comments section below. One of our helpful readers may have a solution for you.