Fix Pokemon Go AR not Working: Have you been having trouble launching the AR mode? Then you need to read this article.
In Pokemon Go, you can interact with your Pokemon in real-time with the AR mode. This process adds to your virtual pokemon collection in the real world.
Unfortunately, “Pokemon go ar doesn’t work” on iPhone and Android devices. Do not worry, you have come to the right place.
This site will get you the right solutions and fixes in a simple manner. Let’s move on now, but first, we will learn some things about AR.
Also Read: How to Fix Samsung TV Mode not Supported
About AR [Augmented Reality]
Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality is also popularly known as AR. With this technology, virtual objects are projected into the real world. With this technology, the real and virtual worlds are combined to make the virtual object and the real object appear equivalent to one another.
A computer-generated copy of an object or an image is usually added in Augmented Reality (which is motion-tracked). Hence giving enables you to add virtual objects in real life.
Pokemon GO AR Mode not Working [Guide]
There are a few fixes to this that can help you play in AR mode, one of the best features of this game. Please go through the guides carefully to find a solution that works for you.
Solution 1: Sign-out and Back in
Just signing in to the game and signing out again can be a very simple, and sometimes effective, method of removing an application. Many users who suffered from this issue found this simple step to solve the problem. Here are steps to Log out of the Pokemon go Account.
- Launch Pokemon Go App.
2. Click on the Pokeball button
3. At the top of the screen, click the Settings button.
4. Click the “Sign Out” button down the bottom of the screen.
5. Want to Sign Out click on the “yes”
The login screen will appear once you have signed out and you can choose whether to sign back in.
Solution 2: Updating iOS version
In case you play Pokemon Go on an iOS device, you might have downloaded iOS latest version. After updating to early versions of iOS 13, a lot of users have reported issues playing the AR mode in the game.
It’s important to upgrade to the latest version of iOS for your mobile device. Here’s how:
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile data and is plugged into the power socket.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update
- Follow the instructions on Download and Install and complete the password verification process.
- Go to Pokemon GO to check if AR mode is working once the update is complete.
Solution 3: Update to the latest Pokemon Go app
If you are still running outdated versions of Pokemon Go, you might be able to fix some bugs. Here are steps to update the Pokemon Go app:
For iOS users:
- Open the App Store.
2. Click on the Today button.
3. Then click on the Profile button at the top of the screen.
4. Find the Pokémon GO app and click on the Update button.
For Android users:
- Open the Google play Store app
2. On the top left of three lines, click on the menu button.
3. click on the My apps & games menu option.
4. Find the Pokémon GO app and click on the Update button.
Solution 4: Clear Pokémon GO app data and cache
It may be possible to resolve AR mode not working in Pokémon GO by clearing app data and cache. here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your mobile or Long tap on your Pokemon icon and go to App Info.
- Click on the App Storage > Games.
- Find and Select the Pokémon GO app.
- Click on the Clear cache.
Solution 5: Check Permissions
A permission issue might be the cause, especially if you’re positive your device has a working gyroscope. If you are running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or above, here’s how you can access permissions:
- Click Settings > Apps.
- Click the Pokemon Go icon.
- You’ll see an app permissions list on the App info screen. Tap on Permissions to expand the list.
- Once you see a complete list, enable the Camera and Location features.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility and check the Auto-rotate screen option.
- Check if you can play in AR mode again after restarting the game.
Solution 6: Try to find a Gyro Sensor (Android Users)
For Pokémon GO’s AR feature to function correctly, your phone must have its orientation determined. This function is accomplished by a gyroscope, which comes with almost all newer smartphones
As the Pokemon GO AR camera not working due to the fact your phone is not equipped with a Gyroscope, finding a problem like this may just be due to the fact that you have not acquired the Gyroscope.
- From the Google Play Store, you can download Gyroscope Test from Nova. Labs.
- Then install and Open the app and check the test results.
Once you download the app, open it and check the test results to see if your device complies with the Gyro sensor. If not, the Pokémon GO app can’t run in AR mode.
I hope you know how to fix the problem that is keeping “Pokemon Go AR mode not working” on your iPhone and Android smartphone. Please let us know in the comment section if you have any queries or any other questions regarding this or other topics.
People also ask on Pokemon Go AR mode not working 2021
Why isn’t my AR working on Pokemon go?
Check the Gyroscope coordinates on the app, X, Y and Z. Look at the values as you tilt your device. A gyroscope is built into your device if they do. If the values are frozen at 0, you won’t be able to play Pokémon Go in AR mode.
How do I turn on AR mode in Pokemon go?
If you want to turn on AR, just tap on another Pokemon. Once you engage it, the AR toggle will pop up in the upper right corner of your screen. Before you capture the Pokemon, toggle the AR switch otherwise you will not have access to AR mode until you locate another Pokemon to battle.
How do I get Ar+ Pokemon?
Once the game opens and you pick up a wild Pokémon, you will enter the catch screen. In the top right corner of the screen, you will see an AR+ toggle. Click on it to see a camera viewfinder screen.
What is AR Plus in Pokemon go?
What is AR Plus? AR Plus is a new game mode for Pokemon GO that lets you catch Pokemon in AR by following them as they move around in the real world. It uses AR Kit on iOS and AR Core on Android.