Snapchat Add Friends Not Working on Android and iOS device(2021)? Here’s We have the best solution for you.
How to Fix “Add Friends” not Working on Snapchat? [iOS & Android]
What’s wrong with your Snapchat app? Do you have trouble adding friends? There are several ways you can resolve the issue of adding friends not working on iPhone and Android devices.
1. Update your App
It’s possible that you cannot add friends when you’re using an outdated version of Snapchat. The user fixes the problem by updating their app. Additionally, you should update the app this time and see if the Add Friend problem has been resolved.
If you don’t update Snapchat every one or two months, then you will have a few issues with the app.
Here are the steps you need to take to update your Snapchat app.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Then tap on the Three horizontal lines at the left upper corner.
- Now click on the My Apps and Games option.
- Find Snapchat by scrolling down.
- Finally, tap on Update and wait until it successfully completes.
- Then, open Snapchat and add your friend.
- Open the App Store.
- On the screen, tap on the Today icon.
- Tap the Profile icon from the top to open the App Update section.
- Check for a Snapchat update under Available Updates.
- Once you find it, tap on Update.
- The Update will take some time depending on your internet connection.
- Go to Snapchat and add a friend.
Clear Snapchat Cache:
Step 1: Open the Mobile App Settings menu and click “Applications and Notifications”.
Step 2: Please click the button “See all apps” or “all apps”.
Step 3: Go to the Apps section on your smartphone to find Snapchat App.
Step 4: Settings may be different for each smartphone, but the general options are the same. Find the “Storage and Cache” option and click on it.
Step 5: Then click “Clear Storage” and then “Clear Data” to erase the app’s cache.
Step 6: You need to enter your login info to launch your Snapchat app and try to Adding Friends.
Restart your Mobile Device
It is one of the most basic ways to solve any problem related to the application. In most cases, it works if there is a minor error, such as the application does not load correctly. Therefore, if the normal reboot cannot solve the load problem, try to give a full reboot.
For Android Smartphone
- For Android Users, hold the Power Button and Volume Down button together until you see the next screen. Then follow the prompts and restart your device.
For Apple Device
- For iPhone Users, Press and Release Volume Up Button, Press and Release Volume Down Button, and then Press Power Button until you see Apple Logo.
- Why Snapchat Lenses Not Working 2021? Here’s Fix it
- How To Fix Snapchat Won’t Load Snaps or Stories
- How to send GIFs on Snapchat for Android and iPhone 2021
- How to Get Snapchat Streak Back in 2021 (Easy Trick!)
- Best 7 Way to Fix Snapchat not Loading Snaps on iOS & Android
- 5 Way to Fix Snapchat Microphone, not Working [Guide]
- How to Fix Snapchat Voice Message not Loading on Android & iOS
- Snapchat Flashback not Working 2021- Here’s Fixed
- How to Fix Snapchat Video Won’t Load or Go Away
- 5 Ways to Fix Snapchat Messages Won’t Send [Working & Tested]
- Snapchat Loading Screen – How To Fix Snapchat Tap to Load Error
- Snapchat Memories not Loading? Here’s How to Fix
- Snapchat Filters Not Working? Here Are Some Solutions
- How to Find Out a Snapchat Users Real Name
- How to fix Snapchat Could not Refresh Error
- Waiting To Send on Snapchat: How to Fix the ‘Snapchat Stuck on Sending’ Error 2021
- Easy Ways to Fix Snapchat Sound not Working
- Snapchat Won’t Open? Here’s How you Can Try to Fix it.