Do we all like to have fun with Snapchat Snap? Yes, but do you know how to fix your Snapchat not loading Snaps on iPhone and Android? Like all software applications, even Snapchat can be stopped with bugs and problems. Sometimes, users may encounter pop-ups of messages such as “Unfortunately Snapchat not loading” or “Snapchat is not updating”.
Snapchat is the fastest way to share a moment with your friends and family, but when something interferes with the service and performance of the app, users should be aware of how to fix the Snapchat not loading Snaps and this article can provide guidance on that.
When Snapchat did not load snaps or stories, you can try closing the app and reopening it. In case the problems persist, try logging out from your account and signing in again. Check for updates at the Google Play Store or App Store. The problem might be fixed with this. It will resync your local snaps with the server.
Top 7 Solutions to fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps 2022
The list below will guide you on how to solve problems when your Snapchat app keeps loading snaps.
Solution 1: Restart your Mobile Device
It is one of the most basic ways to solve any problem related to the application. In most cases, it works if there is a minor error, such as the application does not load correctly. Therefore, if the normal reboot cannot solve the load problem, try to give a full reboot.
For Android Smartphone
- For Android Users, hold the Power Button and Volume Down button together until you see the next screen. Then follow the prompts and restart your device.
For Apple Device
- For iPhone Users, Press and Release Volume Up Button, Press and Release Volume Down Button, and then Press Power Button until you see Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Enable Your Snapchat Permission
Restarting your smartphone may not help, because Snapchat may not have been granted access to your phone’s storage, location, and other settings. If you deny permission, Snapchat will be unable to locate screenshots, save certain videos, scan Snapcodes, and more.
So here’s the quick and effective way to set up Snapchat permissions on Android and iOS.
- First, Open Snapchat and Click on your Profile icon.
2. The next step is to tap on the Setting Gear icon located on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Then tap ‘Manage’ in the ‘Additional Services’ section.
4. Now you can Allow all permissions and close the application.
Solution 3: Clear the Snapchat Cache
An internal cache stores a copy of the information in the CPU memory. Once you have installed Snapchat, the cache gets started gathering data from the app. When a cache is full, the app may also have problems, so clearing it may resolve the issue.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to clearing the cache of Snapchat.
Must Read: Snapchat Flashback not Working
- Go to the app’s upper left corner and tap the profile icon.
- Go to the upper right side of the screen and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- You can clear all Snapchat cache by tapping on the Clear Cache icon below the Account action section.
Solution 4: Check Your Wi-Fi Connection
A weak Wi-Fi connection can also be responsible for Snap not loading. If you have a slow Internet connection, maybe it is hard to load the voice messages, Snaps, or stories on Snapchat. As such, in this case, reset your Wi-Fi router to determine if the problem has been solved.
The router must be reset/restarted by pressing and holding the small manual button at the back for 10 seconds.
Solution 5: Clear the Snapchat Conversation
When your voice messages, voice message glitch, and messages are not loading correctly, you can clear the whole Snapchat conversation.
Check out the steps below to clear up the Snapchat conversation.
- Go to your Snapchat profile.
- Click on the Settings gear icon.
- You can clear Conversation by tapping the Account Section.
- Afterward, click on the cross mark on your friend/Clear All with who you are facing the issue with, and then click on Clear.
Solution 6: Remove and Re-add Your Snapchat Friends
To fix the problems, you should also remove your Snapchat friends and re-add them. Some people find this method works for them, and they can enjoy Snapchat without experiencing any issues. Remember, all received and sent snaps will be deleted or removed. Therefore if you are cool with this, you can follow these simple steps below to get started.
- Go to the Snapchat application and find your Profile.
- You can now follow this process by taping on the My Friends section and choosing the person with whom you have issues.
- Choose the Remove Friend option by tapping on the three-dot line.
Solution 7: Delete Or Update Snapchat App:
The next step is to reinstall Snapchat. If there is a bug or glitch that doesn’t allow you to view your Snapchat memories, this will fix the problem. An error is a failure in the system that causes unexpected results.
When you get rid of the app, this clears the cache and clears all the information that the apps store on your phone.
You can follow the steps below to update or reinstall the Snapchat app.
- Uninstall/Remove the Snapchat application.
2. If you’re an Android user, visit the Play Store, or visit the App Store for iPhones.
3. Make sure you update the latest Snapchat version, install it, and turn on the GPS on your phone.
Snapchat is an excellent app that lets you connect with your friends and colleagues around the globe. But sometimes, it causes users to uninstall the app because of issues such as not being able to Snapchat not loading Snaps on iPhone and Android properly. However, think twice before jumping to a conclusion because we have provided you with methods to resolve the issues like the ones we discussed above. These technical problems are best handled with patience. Click here to Snapchat Tips and Tutorial
When you face any problem with your Snapchat messages, snaps, video, or memories, then try the above-mentioned solutions and it’ll be fine. Furthermore, you have also discovered how to fix the Snapchat login problem and send snaps correctly.
FAQ on Snapchat not loading Snaps on Wi-Fi
1.Why is Snapchat not loading my snaps?
1.Try closing the app and reopening it.
2. Log out in Snapchat and Again Sign in
3. Check for Snapchat update App
4. Clear cache
2.Why cant I see peoples snap stories?
The main three reason could be
1. They have not shared the story in 24 hours.
2. They block you
3. They set their privacy settings to prevent the public from seeing their story.
3.Why is my snap not loading videos?
Consider uninstalling and re-installing the Snapchat app if you continue to have problems with the snaps and video playing. For Android users, go into Settings, Apps, and then locate the Snapchat app. Click on Uninstall from the App’s Info. From within the Play Store itself, you can also Uninstall.