Several users have reported that Snapchat won’t open in 2021 and crashes every time instead. A similar issue has occurred in the past as well.
First, Restart and update Snapchat To resolve this issue, log out of your account and log in again. You will then be able to resynchronize your snaps with the server, which will hopefully resolve the issue. It might also be worth checking for updates while the app is closed. You can check for updates on Google Play or the App Store.
It has been reported that some users are still experiencing this problem after updating the app. In case you still experience problems accessing your Snapchat account, try the steps mentioned in the article below. You can read our Guide on How To Fix Snapchat Won’t Load Snaps or Stories
Solution 1: Restart your Mobile Device
It is one of the most basic ways to solve any problem related to the application. In most cases, it works if there is a minor error, such as the application does not load correctly. Therefore, if the normal reboot cannot solve the load problem, try to give a full reboot.
For Android Smartphone
- For Android Users, hold the Power Button and Volume Down button together until you see the next screen. Then follow the prompts and restart your device.
Must Read: Easy Ways to Fix Snapchat Sound not Working
For Apple Device
- For iPhone Users, Press and Release Volume Up Button, Press and Release Volume Down Button, and then Press Power Button until you see Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Enable Your Snapchat Permission
Restarting your smartphone may not help, because Snapchat may not have been granted access to your phone’s storage, location, and other settings. If you deny permission, Snapchat will be unable to locate screenshots, save certain videos, scan Snapcodes, and more.
So here’s the quick and effective way to set up Snapchat permissions on Android and iOS.
- First, Open Snapchat and Click on your Profile icon.
2. The next step is to tap on the Setting Gear icon located on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Then tap ‘Manage’ in the ‘Additional Services’ section.
4. Now you can Allow all permissions and close the application.
Solution 3: Clear the Snapchat Cache
An internal cache stores a copy of the information in the CPU memory. Once you have downloaded Snapchat, the cache gets started gathering data from the app. When a cache is full, the app may also have problems, so clearing it may resolve the issue.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to clearing the cache of Snapchat.
- Go to the app’s upper left corner and tap the profile icon.
- Go to the upper right side of the screen and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- You can clear all Snapchat cache by tapping on the Clear Cache icon below the Account action section.
Solution 4: Check Your Wi-Fi Connection
A weak Wi-Fi connection can also be responsible for Snapchat voice message not loading. If you have a slow Internet connection, maybe it is hard to load the voice messages, Snaps, or stories on Snapchat. As such, in this case, reset your Wi-Fi router to determine if the problem has been solved.
The router must be reset/restarted by pressing and holding the small manual button at the back for 10 seconds.
Solution 5: Clear the Snapchat Conversation
When your voice messages, voice message glitch, and messages are not loading correctly, you can clear the whole Snapchat conversation.
Check out the steps below to clear up the Snapchat conversation.
- Go to your Snapchat profile.
2. Click on the Settings gear icon.
You can clear Conversation by tapping the Account Section.
Afterward, click on the cross mark on your friend/Clear All with who you are facing the issue with, and then click on Clear.
Solution 6: Remove and Re-add Your Snapchat Friends
To fix the problems, you should also remove your Snapchat friends and re-add them. Some people find this method works for them, and they can enjoy Snapchat without experiencing any issues. Remember, all received and sent snaps will be deleted or removed. Therefore if you are cool with this, you can follow these simple steps below to get started.
- Go to the Snapchat application and find your Profile.
- You can now follow this process by taping on the My Friends section and choosing the person with whom you have issues.
- Choose the Remove Friend option by tapping on the three-dot line.
Solution 7: Delete Or Update Snapchat App:
The next step is to reinstall Snapchat. If there is a bug or glitch that doesn’t allow you to view your Snapchat Snaps, this will fix the problem. An error is a failure in the system that causes unexpected results.
When you get rid of the app, this clears the cache and clears all the information that the apps store on your phone.
You can follow the steps below to update or reinstall the Snapchat app.
- Uninstall/Remove the Snapchat application.
2. If you’re an Android user, visit the Play Store, or visit the App Store for iPhones.
3. Make sure you download the latest Snapchat version, install it, and turn on the GPS on your phone.
We have come to the end of our guide on how to fix Snapchat not working or won’t open. The problem does not have to be solved by any of these methods. Here is the link to directly contact Snapchat.
When you face any problem with your Snapchat messages, snaps, video, or memories, then try the above-mentioned solutions and it’ll be fine. Furthermore, you have also discovered how to fix the Snapchat Voice Message not Loading on Android & iOS.
Do you think this article was helpful? Feel free to comment down below.
Related Post :
- How to send GIFs on Snapchat for Android and iPhone 2021
- Best 7 Way to Fix Snapchat not Loading Snaps on iOS & Android
- 5 Way to Fix Snapchat Microphone, not Working [Guide]
- Snapchat Flashback not Working 2021- Here’s Fixed
- How to Fix Snapchat Video Won’t Load or Go Away
- Snapchat Loading Screen – How To Fix Snapchat Tap to Load Error
- Snapchat Memories not Loading? Here’s How to Fix
- Snapchat Filters Not Working? Here Are Some Solutions
- How to Find Out a Snapchat Users Real Name
- How to fix Snapchat Could not Refresh Error
- Waiting To Send on Snapchat: How to Fix the ‘Snapchat Stuck on Sending’ Error 2021