Google lens for Windows 11: You can use Google Lens for PC to capture the exact picture faster from different angles. The business card can be scanned and saved to your contact list. In addition, you can identify plants and animals with Google Lens.
Do you want to download Google Lens for PC? Today we are going to tell you how to download and install Google Lens for Windows 10, laptops, and desktops using various methods.
Learn – Hotstar App Download for PC Free Windows
How to Download Google Lens for PC [Windows 11/10/8.1/7]
Google Lens is a popular tools app on Google Play Store, but it can only be used on Android devices. In fact, most of the apps on the Play Store are for Android-powered smartphones and tablets.
A few apps are available for both Windows and iOS, but if there is no Windows software, then they cannot be used on a computer.
However, there is a simple trick that allows you to run any Android app on a Windows PC. We will show you how to download, install, and run Google Lens on PC (Windows 7/8/10/11).
Download Google Lens on PC Using BlueStacks
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Google Lens to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Google Lens will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Google Lens Download for PC Windows 10/8/7
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the Download link for you – Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for Google Lens app on Google playstore. Find the official app from Google LLC developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find Google Lens on the home screen of MEmu Play.