In this article, we will discuss How To Install Apps On MI TV. What you need to do is install one TV store app (Aptoide). After installing this application, you can install and download selected applications.
How To Install Apps On MI TV: Perhaps you realize that Xiaomi launched one of its smart TVs a few months ago. He got an awesome response from users, but most of them have one common fear that they are not able to install third-party applications on their smart TV.
Xiaomi Mi TV:
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 was launched in India on February 14 with Redmi Note 5 and 5 Pro. At the launch of smart TV, it was priced at Rs 39999, which disrupted the Indian smart TV market. Since then, companies such as Thomson, TCL, etc. have also introduced inexpensive smart TVs to compete with Mi TV 4. However, Xiaomi Mi TV 4 now costs 44999 Rs, which according to Xiaomi aims to increase supply after recent changes in PCBA import taxes and depreciation of INR since the beginning of the year.
How To Install Apps On Mi TV 4, we were really impressed with the product. Supported by AI Patchwall UI requires a few additional updates to recognize it as a real function, but it works. Our main problem with television was the lack of native support for content streaming services such as Netflix, Hoststar, Amazon Prime Video, etc. Initially, we tried to install applications, but to no avail.
However, after a few hits and misses, we finally discovered a way to install the application on Xiaomi Mi TV 4 to get a much better experience related to the consumption of content. Follow the instructions below to be able to use Netflix, Hotstar and many other applications on your TV.
Don’t Miss: Fixed-Cannot Connect Fire TV Stick to Wi-Fi
How To Install Apps On MI TV-Download Third Party Apps:
Installing third-party applications on a smart TV is very similar when you install them on smartphones. According to our research, most users of smart TV want to use video streaming applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, etc. Do not worry, all these applications are present in the Aptoide application. Aptoide App is an application store for smart TVs, from which users can download applications for making videos, games for Android, social applications and many other things.
Follow This Step:
- First of all, install Aptoide on your laptop / computer and copy it to USB Pen Drive.
- Go to Settings> Security and allow Unknown Sources. This can be done on smartphones when installing applications from third parties.
- Now connect your pen drive to smart TV.
- A window will appear when you connect the USB flash drive. You must cancel instead of OK.
- Then go to the TV Manager program, then go to install the application from USB and select the pen drive.
- Now install the Aptoide application from your pendrive /disk.
- After completing the Aptoide installation, go to the Aptoide application and install the selected applications.
So far your experiences with the TV of Mi? We, hope like this article so Add your thoughts in the comments section below.