ZArchiver app is a popular tool that allows you to manage any compressed files from your Android phone. Whether you want to see the inside of a compressed document or ZArchiver application, you just want to create a compressed file using a few files on your SD card but you can finish it in a few seconds.
This leading application lets you manage archives on your phone just like your computer, it even provides support for partitioning and multi-part archives.
If you want to extract something like file zip in your Android phone, this application is very effective. It also acts as a file manager for your files on your android phone and external memory. You will be able to view and summarize the contents of the RR archives.
However, you will not be able to create RAR archives. Other than that almost everything in this app is covered. It lets you secure the archive with a password. The layout is customizable so you can change the background, font size and icon theme.
- Create and minimize password-protected archives.
- Archives edit: Add / remove files to / from the archive like zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz.
- Create and collapse multi-part archives: 7z, RAR.
- Partial decompression.
- Open lots of compressed files.
- You can also open the archive file from Mail applications.
How to install?
- First, you need to enable third-party applications on your Android device. To do this, tap the settings option on your device and then click on the security option. Now, enable the unknown source option and confirm your selection if you are prompted with a popup box.
- Now, you need to download the ZArchiver APK on your Android device by clicking the download button below.
- When the download is complete, click on the apk file to install this application.
- Wait a few seconds, to complete the installation process.