Install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick: Kodi is a very powerful media player that offers you many options you never thought existed. With Kodi, you can access local video and music files stored on your hard drives.
Don’t Miss: Common Netflix Error And Solution:
Although the program can be installed on your computer, Android phones, and Linux machines, many users do not seem to be able to run it on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here we will show you how to install Kodi in the easiest way possible.
What’s the easiest way to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
If you want to use the simplest method to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick, we offer a simple method that will not take much time. As long as you follow the instructions correctly, nothing will stand in your way.
Don’t Miss: How To Install Apps On MI TV
- Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to your TV.
- Connect the USB power cable to an available USB port on the TV. Alternatively, you can also use the AC adapter.
- From there, go to Settings> System> Developer Options.
- In the options for developers, you will see the section called “Applications from Unknown Sources”.
- If this option has not been activated, activate it and say “Yes” when a message appears in front of you.
- Return to the Fire Stick Home screen and install an application called “Downloader”. The downloader is located in the Popular Apps section of Fire TV.
- Open Downloader and enter the following URL http://kodi.tv/download. Press ‘Go’ after the correct URL has been entered.
- You will be able to see several versions of Kodi that you can download, but you only have to select one.
- Select the 32-bit ARM link under the “Release” heading.
- Once the file is downloaded, you will need to click on “Install” in the dialog box that appears.
- From there, you will see a black Kodi screen.
- Select ‘All’ then click on ‘Install’ again at the bottom of the screen.
- Now that the application has been successfully installed, return to the Home screen.
- You will see Kodi under “Your apps and games”. This would indicate that Kodi has been successfully installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Don’t Miss: Cannot Connect Fire TV Stick To Wi-FI
This is the easiest method you can follow to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Try it and tell us about it.