Today I am going to show you How to Install 3rd Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV.
When it comes to smart TVs, Samsung makes some of the best ones around. They have a wide variety of options to choose from, so you can find something that fits your needs and budget. However, when it comes time to install 3rd party apps that aren’t available in the official app store, there are a few extra steps you’ll need to take.
Samsung Smart TVs require you to take a few additional steps in order to install a 3rd party app. This guide helps you do just that!
Step 1: First, Setup Settings before Installing App on Samsung Smart TV:
- Allow Installation from Unknown Sources:
- Enable Developer Option:
Step 2: Install 3rd Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV 2022
- Using Apk file:
- Using Command Prompt on PC:
- Using a Flash Drive:
Must Read: How to Install Voot App on Samsung Smart TV
How to Install 3rd Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV 2022
Allow Installation from Unknown Sources
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung TV.
2. Navigate to the Personal tab.
3. Click on the Security option.
4. Find Unknown Sources and Enable them.
Also Read: How to Install Chrome on Samsung Smart TV
Enable Developer Mode
1. Go to Smart Hub on your Settings menu.
2. Click on the Apps option and Type the 12345 code.
3. Now find the Developers Mode and Switch to ON.
4. Type the IP address of your computer.
5. Click on the OK option.
6. Restart your Samsung Smart TV to save the changes.
Using an APK File
1. Go to the Browser of your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Search for apksure website for Apk file.
3. Now find the app that you want to add to your TV.
4. Click on the downloadable Apk file.
5. Click on Install and confirm again to Install.
6. Now follow the on-screen installation commands to install Apk on your TV.
Using the Command Prompt on PC
1. Visit the Samsung Smart TV Settings.
2. Click on the Network option and Choose Information.
3. Now Copy the IP address of your TV under the IP Address section.
4. Start your PC and search for Command Prompt in the Windows section.
5. Now open it.
6. Type ADB connect (Smart TV IP address).
7. Type Install Dinstall.apk.
8. After completing the process, Type ADB disconnect.
Using a USB Flash Drive
1. Copy the Apk file on the USB drive that you want to install.
2. Plug in the USB drive to your Samsung Smart TV.
3. Now Go to the Apk file and click on it.
4. Again Click the Install option to confirm.
5. Now follow the on-screen installation commands to install the Apk on your Samsung Smart TV.
The process to install a 3rd party app on your Samsung Smart TV may vary based on the model of your TV and what year it was released. For more information, please visit Samsung’s website at www.samsung.com