Here’s how to install Smart Youtube TV on a Firestick and watch videos without ads.
You’re watching a movie or TV show at the climax, and then, out of nowhere, an ad appears.
Ads affect each individual differently. People either wait for the advertisement to finish or try to close it immediately, depending on their opinions.
Is it possible to watch videos and short clips without ads? What do you think?
In a moment, we’ll show you how, but before we can begin, you need to jailbreak your Firestick. To do so, please follow these steps:
You’ll need the Downloader App after the jailbreak, since the app we’re installing isn’t available on the Amazon App Store. This tutorial will help you learn:
Install SmartYoutube TV on Firestick 2021 [Guide]
- Go to Settings and then click My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Start the Amazon App Store from your device after you have enabled these options.
- Search and download the Downloader.
- Install Downloader and launch it after installation.
- Select Allow and then Ok.
- Type https://bit.ly/3cuX8HF and select Go.
- After it finishes, select Install Smart Youtube.
- Please select Done.
- The Downloader will automatically return to you. Click Delete.
- Once again, choose Delete.
- Go back to the home screen and select Choose All under Your Apps & Channels.
- You will find Smart Youtube and options after scrolling down.
- Click the Move to the Front button. Youtube Smart will be moved to Your Apps and Channels.
- Then you will see Smart Youtube and click it to launch
Install Smart Youtube TV on Firestick
Step 1: Install the Downloader app for firestick and enable unknown sources.
Step 2: Open Downloader and Type https://bit.ly/3cuX8HF and select Go.
Step 3: Then Click on Install Button.
Step 4: Tap on Open button.
Step 5: Select on PRO Main.
Step 6: Choose YES.
Step 7: then Choose No.
Step 8: Now, Select Skip Button.
Step 9: Finally, Smart Youtube TV is installed. Enjoy watching with Family!