Are you really want to install Zestia Cydia on your iOS without jailbreak? You are at the right place, here, you I can know How To Install Zestia On iOS.
If there is one thing I do not like about Apple is that it does not accept emulators in the App Store. With emulators, we can play recreational machines or classic consoles with our iPhone or iPad, but this idea does not like in Cupertino because we have fun without spending a penny in your app store.
If we want to play these emulators we will have to dump the applications with Xcode (which now only holds 7 days), jailbreak on our iOS device or use an alternative store such as Zestia,TweakBox and Mojo-like store.
What is Zestia?
In Zestia we will find all kinds of applications, among which we have some that we cannot find in the App Store as iCleaner. Many of these applications cannot be installed if we do not do the trick of the date, which is to go to the date and time settings and change the date to June 2014 right after tapping on Install. We will have to do this for each application in which we see the text “Requirements Date Exhaust = Yes”. Then I will detail the steps to follow to install Zestia and applications from this alternative store.
How to Install Zestia
Here are the basic steps to install Zestia on iOS
- In your the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, open Safari browser, Click on the button placed above,
- We play on Install Zestia. It will take us to profile settings.
- Click on Install and enter the password.
- We tap again on Install and again on Install.
- We click on OK and we would already have it installed. Easy, right?
How to install and run Zestia applications
The first thing we have to keep in mind is that the applications that offer us this type of alternative store will not work forever. Certificates are usually revoked from time to time. On the other hand, there are some applications that will not work, as is the case with Gridlee (Pity!), But others such as iNDS do work.
Installing applications from Zestia is very easy, but something will have to be done to make them work. To not confuse you, I will detail the steps to follow:
- Logically, the first step is to open Zestia.
- We are looking for the application we want to install. For this example, we will use iNDS that we already know works.
- We tap on the blue button that says Tap Here To Install.
- We touch on Install.
- Now we go to Settings / General / Profile and device management.
- Here we will see the profiles we just installed. In the case of iNDS, under BUSINESS APPLICATION we have a profile. We play on him.
- Within the business profile we will see the iNDS application. We tap on “Trust [profile name]”.
- Finally, in the pop-up window, we touch on Trust.
Of course, we must remember that when we install profiles of this type we may be installing malicious software, but it is not the most common nor is it very different from what we do in Cydia. I comment so that everyone is responsible for their actions if they decide to follow this tutorial and install Zestia and applications from this alternative store. Have you already done it? How did it go?
Here is all about the most helpful tweak that, “How To Install Zestia On iOS – Best Cydia without jailbreak – 2019”. This is one of the best to choose your if you don’t want to Jailbreak your iOS device.
If you had any question guys about this article then feel free to ask questions in the comment section, we are always happy to give you solutions about tech which we already know. Let’s Meet up in the next fantastic article.
😎Happy JailBreaking My Friends😎