Use NordVPN on Fire TV devices to access geo-restricted content and to protect your private information while you browse.
Amazon Firestick is one of the most versatile streaming devices as it will allow you to browse the internet in addition to streaming. While browsing, you may come across geo-restricted content. To access geo-restricted content and protect your online privacy at the same time, you need to install a VPN. Among all the VPNs available for Firestick, NordVPN is the most used and one of the best VPNs for Firestick.
The best thing about NordVPN is the number of servers and the jurisdiction. You can access 5200 servers in 59 countries. NordVPN’s jurisdiction is Panama, which is not on the list of the 14 countries in the eye.
NordVPN has four subscription plans and is cheaper than rival ExpressVPN. With one subscription, you can use the service on 6 devices. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- $11.95 for a month
- $83.88 for one year
- $119.76 for two years
- $125.64 for three years
Before starting the installation process, sign up for NordVPN from their website. In the NordVPN app, you cannot purchase any subscription plans.
How to install NordVPN on Amazon Firestick
The NordVPN app is available on the Amazon App Store. Since Firestick devices are integrated with the Amazon App Store, you can easily install the NordVPN app.
For a better experience, update your Firestick device to the latest version of FireOS, if you are using an older version.
(1) Go to the Firestick home screen from wherever you are, using the Fire TV remote or voice command.
(2) Next to the Start option, you will find a lens icon. Navigate to the Lens icon.
(3) Now, a screen with a keyboard will appear. Type NordVPN or select it from the suggestions.
(4) In the search results, you will see the NordVPN app in the Apps & Games section. Click on it.
(5) Now, click the Get button to download the app. At some point, instead of the Get button, the Download button will be displayed. They are both the same.
(6) The NordVPN app will start downloading on your Firestick.
(7) When the download is complete, the Get button will change to the Open button. Click the Open button to launch the NordVPN app.
(8) For the first time, it will take some time to run the application. Wait a moment.
(9) Once NordVPN starts, the following screen will appear.
(10) Click the Connect Now button to turn on NordVPN.
(11) When you are connected, you will receive the notification in the upper right corner of the screen.
Here are the steps required to install and use NordVPN on Amazon Firestick devices. Now, you can browse the Internet without geographical restrictions and also protect your privacy. If you have errors installing NordVPN, let us know in the comments section.