PLI Premium online payment without registration, online PLI generate id, www.pli.indiapost.gov.in in, PLI online payment by using credit card, PLI login customer portal, PLI agent login, PLI insurance, postal life insurance app
PLI Premium Online Payment: Most people now get some life insurance. Nothing is trusted in anyone’s life. All customers get two benefits from Life Insurance. If something happens to your life, then your family later gets financial help from Life Insurance. If nothing happens then you can invest good money. What benefits do you get from insurance depends on your insurance policy. LIC Life Insurance, Postel Life Insurance, Bajaj Allianz, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance., Metlife Life Insurance, Tata AIA Life Insurance, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance., Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance., IndiaFirst Life Insurance All these insurance companies are in India. But today, we are showing how to Pay PLI Premium Online.
How to Pay PLI Premium Online Payment?
PLI Online Payment Without Registration: Most people invest in Postal Life Insurance. Because it starts with the most simple, Low Premium. There is also a good provision for Bonus. Earlier, one had to go to a Post Office to deposit the premium of PLI. But the internet has increased the option to pay at home. Now you can also make a premium payment of PLI online from the internet sitting at home. Here is the step by step information about making PLI Premium Online Payment.
- First of all, you have to get the customer ID by creating an account on the India Post website.
- Click this link: Postal Life Insurance customer id generate
- Now you will see this page. Out of this, click on Generate Customer ID.
- A POPUP page will open on clicking Generate Customer ID. In this, you have to add all the details of the Insurance Policy.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit option.
- Now a mail-SMS will come to your mobile number and email address, in which you will be given customer id and password.
- Login with the help of this customer ID password.
- Now go to the login page again or click on the link given here and go to the direct login page.
- click: Login P.L.I Premium Online Payment
- Now again this login page will be open.
- Login PLI Premium online
- Here first you have to enter Customer ID and Password. (Which is from email.)
- Solve the captcha
- Click login
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in this, you will see many options.
- Now click on the payment option.
- You will see all the details of your Postal Life Insurance.
- Now you have to click on the Policy Number.
- Clicking on the policy number will open a page. In this, you do not have to change anything.
- You only have to write this for how many months you are making PLI Premium Online Payment.
- After writing this you want to pay for the month, Below you will see the option of Conform payment, click it.
- After converting the premium payment, the same page will open again and you will see the option of Pay Now below, click it.
- Now you have to pay with Online Credit or Debit Card.
- Clicking on Pay Now, another page will open.
- On this page, select the other Bank Credit – Debit card option.
- Now the second page will be open. In this, you have to write the OTP number.
- OTP will come to your mobile number.
- On clicking Make Payment, PLI Premium Online Payment will be done successfully.
- Your payment has been done, its Jankari will be given to you from MSG in mobile and by email.
- Payment Receipt can also be printed by mail.
More idea Watch this Video
In this way, you no longer need to go to fill Postal Life Insurance premium. You will be able to pay in only 5 Minutes from mobile or computer-laptop while sitting at home.
If you make PLI Premium Online Payment and any problem comes, then do tell us in the comment. We will assist you.
How should you like this article “Postal Life Insurance – Share Now…
PLI online payment without registration, online PLI generate id, www.pli.indiapost.gov.in in, PLI online payment by using credit card, PLI login customer portal, PLI agent login, PLI insurance, postal life insurance app