Why does Prime Video Keeps crashing on BT TV Box while Watching a show or movie? It’s nothing to worry about, this is a very common issue that faces many Prime Video owners.
While watching the video on Prime Video, many users find that they are freezes on the BT Box device’s home screens.
The issue happens on all major devices like Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Fire Stick, Vizio, Sky q, iPhone, and Android.
In case of Prime Video Crashes on BT TV Box, try clearing the cache, Restarting the BT Box, resetting your internet, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, or closing out the app and power cycling your TV.
Fix: Prime Video Keeps Crashing on BT Box
1. Power cycle your smart tv
Your smart TV keeps kicking you out of Prime Video (Roku, TCL, Samsung, Fire TV, LG TV, etc.). Most smart tv owners will be able to resolve the issue with this first fix. A temporary glitch is a reason smart tv owners are unable to access streaming services. If the issue with prime video crashing on your smart TV is resolved with a power cycle of your TV, these glitches will disappear.
- First, Unplug your smart TV.
- Keep pressing the power button for 10-20 seconds on your tv.
- Unplug your Wi-Fi router.
- You need to wait for 7-10 minutes.
- Connect your router and allow it to turn on completely.
- You can now turn on your smart TV.
Try relaunching the prime video to verify if you are still experiencing the issue.
Must Read: How to Fix Vizio Tv Watchfree Not Working
2. Reinstall Prime Video App
Your Amazon Prime Video app may keep crashing, bringing you back to the home screen of your device. In order to fix the issue, you might try reinstalling the app. If your prime video is kicking me out problem involves a smart tv or a smartphone, a reinstallation may help you get the problem resolved.
- Uninstall/Delete the prime video app from your device.
- Now it’s time to restart the device.
- Download the latest version of Amazon Prime Video and install it on your device.
- Please log in to your account.
Your device will begin working again once the prime video app has been reinstalled.
Check Out: Amazon Prime Video Not Working on Apple TV
Update your BT Box
On BT TV Box, Prime Video crashed due to a bug. Fortunately, the issue has been fixed with the most recent update for BT Box. You may need to update the software of your BT device manually if your prime video keeps crashing on BT Box. Follow the steps below for how to do so.
- Click the settings icon on the home screen.
- Select the system by scrolling down.
- Choose the system update option.
- Click on check now to update your BT TV.
- then, Restart your BT device.
Check if Amazon Prime Video still crashes after installing the new BT TV software.
Uninstall Prime Video and Re-add to BT Box
Prime video keeps kicking out on BT BOX when deleted and re-added helped many users fix this issue. Here is the process of deleting and adding prime video to your device.
- Find the Prime Video on your home screen.
- By pressing *, you can remove a channel.
- Go to settings > select system > restart the system.
- Restart the BT Box and add Prime Video again.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
You will now be able to use your device normally.
Contact BT Box Support
You’re still getting Crashing of Prime Video. Getting in touch with BT Box directly may help you fix this issue. Contact BT Box and they will resolve your issue. They will fix the prime video app crashing on your device.
if you have a solution to this issue then please post it in the comment section and also read ESPN Plus Not Working on Samsung TV / Roku / Firestick.