In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download PUBG Mobile Korean version APK and OBB download.
PUBG Mobile Korean version is an exclusive PUBG Mobile game, especially for Korean and Japanese players. It is the same as the global PUBG Mobile version but the former comes with a wide range of options, skins, and outfits.
However, the player will have to open crates using Donkatsu Medals which is a special in-game currency. The PUBG Korean version app can be downloaded from Google Play Store by users in Korea and Japan.
How to Download and install PUBG Mobile Korean version?
Downloading and installing PUBG Mobile Korean Version is a pretty simple process. All you have to do is follow the below steps –
- First of all, download PUBG Mobile Korean version apk and OBB files from the above links.
- Then Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option. You can do so by going to the Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the APK file.
- Next, Rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb’ and paste it to Android/OBB/com.pubg.krmobile.
- If there is no folder with that name, Create a new folder
- Once you copy the APK file, you are all set to enjoy playing PUBG Mobile Korea.
I hope you all could easily download PUBG Mobile Korean version APK and OBB from the links above. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.