Want to know how to remove the TikTok watermark on an Android phone or iPhone? Come on, come closer here ️! You can do it without an app too!
Are you a fan of the TikTok app? Confused about how to remove the TikTok watermark to make it more comfortable to see?
First founded in Singapore by the Bytemod company, TikTok is the most popular application with more than 100 million uploads.
TikTok itself is a short video application, where users are free to express themselves. For example, by doing movements and freestyle accompanied by cool music.
Although there are various ways to download TikTok videos, there is a watermark with the account name and application logo on the video.
If you feel disturbed by the watermark, ApkVenue has some tips to remove the TikTok watermark on Android or iPhone. Check it out!
How to Remove TikTok Watermark on Android Phone
Broadly speaking, there are 2 ways to remove or remove the TikTok watermark on an Android phone, namely without using any application or by using a third-party application.
Well, ApkVenue has tried several ways to remove the TikTok watermark without an application via the Android system. Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work, gang!
So, ApkVenue will provide guidelines for using the application. There are 2 applications that can be used, here are the reviews!
1. Using the SnapTik App
First, ApkVenue will provide steps to remove the TikTok watermark using an application called SnapTik. This third-party application is guaranteed safe, really! Here are the steps!
- Go to the Tiktok app.
- Watch the video you want to download, then tap on the Share icon under the Like and Comments menu . Then select the Copy Link option .
- Go to Google Play and download an app called SnapTik – Video Downloader for TikTok & TikTok Lite . You can also download via the link below:
Or via the following link
- Open the application, then paste the video link into the URL field. After that, tap Download .
- Later there will be several download options, you select the top option called Download Video (No Watermark) .
Done! You can watch it without a watermark or writing an account name at all. Very easy, right?
2. Using the Kapwing Studio Editing Site
If you want to try another way, ApkVenue can suggest this one editing site. Besides being practical, you don’t need to bother installing applications. Can’t wait? Here’s the guide!
- Open the Tiktok app.
- Watch the video you want to download, then tap on the Share icon . After that, select the Copy Link option .
- Go to the Kapwing Studio site at the URL address https://www.kapwing.com/studio.
- Click Get Started , you will immediately go to the main editing page. All you need to do is enter the TikTok video link earlier into the URL link column provided.
- Once the video appears, click Edit Video > Crop .
- You crop the TikTok video so that the TikTok logo doesn’t get carried away.
- Click Done Cropping to return to the main editing page. If it is enough, click Publish .
Done! You can already get the .mp4 file of this TikTok video. Indeed, the drawback is that you will crop the video so that it does not have a 16:9 resolution. But it’s okay, gang, at least the watermark is gone.
How to Remove TikTok Name on iPhone
Luckily for those of you who use an iPhone, because the method is much easier and easier. Jaka will give 2 guidelines because one way can only be done on certain iOS. Check out the reviews!
1. For iPhone iOS
This guide on how to remove the TikTok logo on iPhone is quite easy and you can try it without any additional applications. Without further ado, here’s how to remove the TikTok watermark on an iPhone iOS 13.
- Open the Tiktok app.
- Watch the video you want to download, then tap the Share icon . After that, please select the Live Photo option.
- Your video will be processed into a live photo. Please wait until the loading is complete.
- After that, open the gallery application and look for the Live Photo that you saved earlier. Then tap the video and select the Save as Video option .
Done! You can watch your uploaded TikTok videos without any watermark at all. Easy, right?
2. For HP iPhones other than iOS 13
For those of you who use an iPhone with iOS other than iOS 13, you can try this TikTok watermark removal method. Unfortunately, this guide can only be used on your own TikTok videos, not other people’s videos.
Well, instead of being curious, here’s how to remove the TikTok watermark that you can try!
- Turn off the AssistiveTouch feature. Please access the settings in Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch > OFF .
- Open the TikTok app , please record videos as you like. When you’re done, tap Next .
- At this stage, please use the iPhone’s default Screen Recording feature .
It’s very easy. Please tap the Screen Recording icon in the Status Bar, open your TikTok application again, then press the video again to replay your recording.
Done! That’s a simple way. Once again, ApkVenue reminds, this method can only be used for your own videos.
After all, the existence of a watermark on TikTok videos is actually very important, gang, because it’s a form of appreciation for someone’s copyrighted work. Got it, huh?
The Final Word
That was the guide on how to remove the TikTok watermark that can be used on an Android phone or iPhone. Very easy, right?
Although it is considered annoying for some people, for those of you who want to be a TikTok artist, of course this watermark feature can be a means of promotion when your video is shared on other social media, right?