The Tesla app is a powerful tool that allows you to control your Tesla from anywhere. You can use it to lock and unlock your doors, start and stop charging, and even precondition your car before you get in. But what if the Tesla app is not showing Controls?
There are a few reasons why this might happen. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get your Tesla app working again:
1. Check your internet connection. The Tesla app needs a strong internet connection to work. If you’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data, the app won’t be able to communicate with your car.
2. Make sure your Tesla app is up to date. Tesla regularly releases updates for the app, which can include bug fixes and new features. If you’re not using the latest app version, you might be experiencing some problems.
3. Restart your phone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor software issues. If you’re having trouble with the Tesla app, try restarting your phone and see if that helps.
4. Clear the app’s cache. The app’s cache can sometimes become corrupted, which can cause problems. To clear the cache, go to your phone’s settings, find the Tesla app, and select “Clear Cache.”
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app. If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will restore the app to its default settings and might fix the problem.
If you’ve tried all of these steps and you’re still having trouble with the Tesla app, you can contact Tesla customer support for help.
Here are some additional tips to help you troubleshoot the Tesla app:
- Make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure that your Tesla car is turned on and in range of your phone.
- Try restarting your Tesla car.
- Try using a different phone to access the Tesla app.
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Tesla customer support for help.
I hope this helps!