Whenever your favorite app stops working properly, you are surely frustrated, right? Many users recently reported that their Snapchat voice message not loading.
Having the received voice message or snap will not make things worse if you manage to locate it later. but Snapchat, on the other hand, disappears all your messages or snaps and stories when you visit them. I believe this is the best time to fix it, so I have come up with the best solution to do so.
Android and iOS devices have issues with Snapchat voice messages not loading. Most of the time, Restarting the Snapchat app, clearing the app cache and data, enabling the network permission, and restarting the Snapchat server can fix Snapchat voice messages not sending, message glitch, the messages won’t load, voice message limit issues.
Our test results indicated that this method only works on a handful of devices. We are now going to take a closer look at some other methods that may help to fix the Snapchat voice message not loading, even if you are able to listen to messages from one specific person.
It is now time to move on to the helpful guide that you can follow if you are experiencing the problems of not sending voice messages or voice notes not playing on Snapchat on your device. Those methods work both on Android as well as tablets, smartphones, iPhones, and iPads.
How to Fix Snapchat Voice Message not Loading
Snapchat lovers, if your voice message not loading correctly or you can’t listen to the voice in chat or it won’t load messages on chat, then you are just a few steps away from solving the problem.
In this section, you will find all of these Snapchat problems and solutions and also check out the Snapchat loading screen error on your Android and iPhone devices.
Please make sure to check out all the helpful methods down below.
Here is a list of methods that will help you if your Snapchat voice message not working properly. Here’s Check out How to Send a Voice Message on Snapchat.
Solution 1: Restart your Mobile Device
It is one of the most basic ways to solve any problem related to the application. In most cases, it works if there is a minor error, such as the application does not load correctly. Therefore, if the normal reboot cannot solve the load problem, try to give a full reboot.
Must Read: How to Get Snapchat Streak Back (Easy Trick!)
For Android Smartphone
- For Android Users, hold the Power Button and Volume Down button together until you see the next screen. Then follow the prompts and restart your device.
Must Read: Easy Ways to Fix Snapchat Sound not Working
For Apple Device
- For iPhone Users, Press and Release Volume Up Button, Press and Release Volume Down Button, and then Press Power Button until you see Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Enable Your Snapchat Permission
Restarting your smartphone may not help, because Snapchat may not have been granted access to your phone’s storage, location, and other settings. If you deny permission, Snapchat will be unable to locate screenshots, save certain videos, scan Snapcodes, and more.
So here’s the quick and effective way to set up Snapchat permissions on Android and iOS.
- First, Open Snapchat and Click on your Profile icon.
2. The next step is to tap on the Setting Gear icon located on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Then tap ‘Manage’ in the ‘Additional Services’ section.
4. Now you can Allow all permissions and close the application.
Solution 3: Clear the Snapchat Cache
An internal cache stores a copy of the information in the CPU memory. Once you have downloaded Snapchat, the cache gets started gathering data from the app. When a cache is full, the app may also have problems, so clearing it may resolve the issue.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to clearing the cache of Snapchat.
- Go to the app’s upper left corner and tap the profile icon.
- Go to the upper right side of the screen and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- You can clear all Snapchat cache by tapping on the Clear Cache icon below the Account action section.
Solution 4: Check Your Wi-Fi Connection
A weak Wi-Fi connection can also be responsible for Snapchat voice message not loading. If you have a slow Internet connection, maybe it is hard to load the voice messages, Snaps, or stories on Snapchat. As such, in this case, reset your Wi-Fi router to determine if the problem has been solved.
The router must be reset/restarted by pressing and holding the small manual button at the back for 10 seconds.
Solution 5: Clear the Snapchat Conversation
When your voice messages, voice message glitch, and messages are not loading correctly, you can clear the whole Snapchat conversation.
Check out the steps below to clear up the Snapchat conversation.
- Go to your Snapchat profile.
2. Click on the Settings gear icon.
You can clear Conversation by tapping the Account Section.
Afterward, click on the cross mark on your friend/Clear All with who you are facing the issue with, and then click on Clear.
Solution 6: Remove and Re-add Your Snapchat Friends
To fix the problems, you should also remove your Snapchat friends and re-add them. Some people find this method works for them, and they can enjoy Snapchat without experiencing any issues. Remember, all received and sent snaps will be deleted or removed. Therefore if you are cool with this, you can follow these simple steps below to get started.
- Go to the Snapchat application and find your Profile.
- You can now follow this process by taping on the My Friends section and choosing the person with whom you have issues.
- Choose the Remove Friend option by tapping on the three-dot line.
Solution 7: Delete Or Update Snapchat App:
The next step is to reinstall Snapchat. If there is a bug or glitch that doesn’t allow you to view your Snapchat memories, this will fix the problem. An error is a failure in the system that causes unexpected results.
When you get rid of the app, this clears the cache and clears all the information that the apps store on your phone.
You can follow the steps below to update or reinstall the Snapchat app.
- Uninstall/Remove the Snapchat application.
2. If you’re an Android user, visit the Play Store, or visit the App Store for iPhones.
3. Make sure you download the latest Snapchat version, install it, and turn on the GPS on your phone.
Snapchat is an excellent app that lets you connect with your friends and colleagues around the globe. But sometimes, it causes users to uninstall the app because of issues such as not being able to load voice messages or not sound properly. However, think twice before jumping to a conclusion because we have provided you with methods to resolve the issues like the ones we discussed above. These technical problems are best handled with patience.
When you face any problem with your Snapchat messages, snaps, video, or memories, then try the above-mentioned solutions and it’ll be fine.
Do you think this article was helpful? Feel free to comment down below.
Why can’t I hear voice messages on Snapchat?
If you’re using an iPhone or Android, you should ensure that the Microphone permissions are on. Whether you can hear the audio or not, turn the permissions on and restart the application to start recording.
Why won’t voice notes load on Snapchat?
You can try turning off your device for a few seconds, then restarting it to see if the problem persists. If yes, hard reset the device by holding the lock button and the home button together for a couple of seconds.
Why is my voice message not working on Snapchat?
Snapchat and other apps won’t play sound in Silent mode when your smartphone is in Silent mode. This can be resolved by turning off your phone’s Silent mode and enabling auto-play of sound to automatically play a sound when you open Snapchat.
- How to send GIFs on Snapchat for Android and iPhone
- Best 7 Way to Fix Snapchat not Loading Snaps on iOS & Android
- 5 Way to Fix Snapchat Microphone, not Working [Guide]
- How to Fix Snapchat Voice Message not Loading on Android & iOS
- Snapchat Flashback not Working – Here’s Fixed
- How to Fix Snapchat Video Won’t Load or Go Away
- 5 Ways to Fix Snapchat Messages Won’t Send [Working & Tested]
- Snapchat Loading Screen – How To Fix Snapchat Tap to Load Error