If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite movies and TV shows without having to deal with a cable subscription, you may want to consider using Stremio on your Roku device. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to install Stremio on your Roku. Let’s get started!
What is Stremio?
Stremio is a media player that allows you to watch movies and TV shows from various sources. It has a library of content from different providers, and you can also add your own content. You can use Stremio to watch videos from YouTube, Netflix, HBO, and other providers. You can also use Stremio to manage your own personal video library. The app is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
How to Install and watch Stremio on Roku TV?
However, the Stremio app is not available on the Roku Device. Consequently, you must screen mirror the Stremio to the Roku. You can learn How to Screen mirrors from Android and Windows PC here. Just follow the steps below to get started. Here’s How to Connect the iPhone to Vizio TV.
1. Connect your Roku to the TV.
2. Enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku by navigating to System Settings -> Screen Mirroring -> Screen Mirroring. In the Screen Mirroring mode, select Allways Allow.
3. Install Stremio App on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
4. Connect your Android device and Roku device to the same network.
5. Launch the Stremio App and select the Cast icon located on the top of the screen.
6. Select the Roku device where you need to stream the media.
7. A pop-up will appear on the Roku-connected TV device within a few minutes. Select Accept to continue.
8. Now, your Android screen will be mirrored on the TV. Get back to the Stremio App and play your favorite movies and TV shows.
9. The streamed movie/TV show will be mirrored on the larger screen of the TV.
How to Screen Mirror Stremio on Roku from iPhone
Follow the steps below to cast Stremio to the TV from iPhone.
1. Update your iPhone and Roku device to the latest version.
2. Then, install the Stremio app from the App Store on your iPhone.
Note: Connect your Roku device and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Go to the Control Centre and select Screen Mirroring.
4. Choose your Roku device.
5. Then, launch the Stremio app and sign in to your account.
6. Select any content to watch on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Stremio on Roku from PC
You can follow the below step-by-step procedure to screen mirror Stremio on Roku from PC.
1. Download and Install the Stremio app on your Windows PC from its official website.
2. Connect your Windows PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Chrome browser and click on the Three Vertical Dots icon from the upper right corner.
4. Choose the Cast option and select your Chromecast device.
5. Then, click on the Source tab and select cast desktop.
6. Next, launch the Stremio app on your PC.
7. Now, select a movie or TV show and watch it on your Roku TV.
The Stremio app is a great application for watching movies, tv shows, and many other things in one place. Unfortunately, Stremio is not available in the Roku channel store. It is necessary to Screen Mirror the Stremio app from another device. Here are the above methods to how to screen mirror Stremio to Roku TV.