The World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) has announced that its WWE Network is now available on Samsung Smart TV.
The company made the official announcement in January 2015. WWE Network subscribers will now be able to access all of the content via their television sets using an Internet connection and a subscription to the network.
Have you ever had a moment when you were watching your favorite show on your TV and suddenly started to get frustrated because it wasn’t working? “I can’t believe this, I’m missing my show,” is what most people think.
In the end, you decide that it’s best to restart everything. You go into the settings of your television and try to find a new channel for the same show, but it seems like there are no options left. There is no use in continuing watching. You will no longer need to be worried if you do not know how to fix the WWE network not working on Samsung smart tv. It is very easy. You can get it fixed by yourself at home in a minute.
How to Fix WWE Network App Not Working on Samsung TV
WWE Network is now live on Samsung Smart TV. If you have already subscribed to WWE Network, then all you need to do is download the app from the Internet and watch your favorite wrestling shows on your big screen.
However, if you are facing buffering issue with using WWE Network on your Samsung Smart TV, then this article will certainly help you in fixing it.
Solution 1: Reboot your Samsung Smart TV
The problem may be caused by a temporary glitch or a corrupted cache. In order to fix that, you can follow the steps below to do a cold boot and Hard reset on your Samsung smart TV.
1. Cold boot Samsung TV
Keep holding the power button on your Samsung TV remote for five to ten seconds. Afterward, your TV will restart, and you can launch the WWE Network app to check if you can watch or not.
2. Hard Reset Samsung smart tv
Here’s what you need to do:
- Disconnect your smart tv and router from the power source.
- Now, wait for five to ten minutes.
- First, make sure your router is turned on completely.
- You can now turn on your smart TV.
- Connect your Samsung TV to the internet via WiFi.
Try launching WWE Network again and see if there are any issues with it.
Solution 2: Power Cycle your Samsung Smart TV
Try doing a power cycle to fix the problem after your Samsung television failed to start after a cold boot. WWE Network not working on Samsung TV can be resolved by doing this.
- Remove the Samsung tv and router power plugs.
- Connect the devices after a moment and let them boot.
- Now you need to connect your device to your WiFi network.
- See if your Samsung TV works properly with WWE network.
Solution 3: Deregister your Device
Many Samsung TV users have reported being able to fix WWE Network problems by de-registering the device. Here are the steps for deregistering your device:
- Visit the WWE Network home page.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Choose “deregister your device” here.
- Click on deregister device and select ok for confirmation.
- Enter your login details in WWE network.
Check if WWE Network can be accessed on your Samsung TV after reregistering your device.
Solution 4: Update WWE Network App
WWE Network App not working on Samsung TV can be fixed by updating your WWE Network to the latest version.
Please follow the steps below to update WWE Network:
- On your Samsung TV, go to the home screen.
- Select your apps.
- Go to the top right side of the screen and select the settings (gear icon).
- Then click the updates tab.
- Find WWE Network and update it.
If WWE Network does not work after updating, you will need to reboot it. There are some people who are unable to update WWE Network due to an unsupported version error. WWE Network is unable to update because Samsung’s memory is full on your tv.
Solution 5: Update your Samsung TV
Your Samsung smart TV software may be out of date if you haven’t updated it for a long time. If you want to ensure WWE Network works properly, try updating your Samsung smart TV.
- Press the home button on the Samsung remote.
- Go to the settings by pressing the left arrow key
- Scroll down and select the support option.
- To update the software, select the software update option and press ok (if it is greyed out, then flip to TV mode and select software update.)
- To update your software, select update now.
Upon finishing the update, you may check if the WWE Network is working or not.
Solution 6: Reset your Samsung Network
After resetting the network settings on your Samsung smart TV, some users reported that they could watch WWE Network on their Samsung TV. To reset the network settings, simply follow the steps below.
- On your Samsung remote, press the home button.
- Click on Settings>General>select Network, then tap OK.
- Click on Reset Network, then select Yes.
- If you selected a wired or wireless network during the reset, choose Network Settings and click Ok.
- Select your network name and enter your password.
Once your Samsung smart TV is connected to your network, check if you can watch WWE Network.
Hard Reset your Samsung TV
The next step is to perform a factory reset if none of the previous methods worked. Fixing this issue will help your TV.
- First, press the Samsung menu button.
- Then press enter to open the support option.
- Click on “Self-diagnosis” and press enter. Then select “Reset” and press enter.
- Your security pin is 0000 or the default pin is 0000. You may also need to confirm it by clicking yes.
How to get WWE Network on Samsung Smart TV?
The WWE Network is one of the most popular subscription-based streaming services on the market. It’s also available on several platforms, including web browsers, mobile phones, tablets, and gaming consoles. But can you get it on Samsung Smart TV? If answer Yes, this guide, help you to get WWE Network on Samsung Smart TV.
Step 1: – First, Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wi-Fi.
Step 2: – Press the Home/Smart Hub button on the Samsung TV remote.
Step 3: – After pressing the button, a small menu panel prompt on your TV screen.
Step 4: – Scroll left side, select the apps option on the list.
Step 5: – Now apps page will open and navigate the magnifying glass on the top of your screen.
Step 6: – Simply, type “WWE NETWORK” on the search field, and some apps will appear on the top field.
Step 7: – Select only the WWE Network app from the suggestion apps.
Step 8: – Now a screen will be promoted, select the install button on your screen.
Step 9: – Your installation process will begin, then wait until it finishes.
Step 10: – Once installation process finishes; a notification will prompt on your screen and you have to click on the OK button.
Step 11: – Launch the app from your apps.
Step 12: – Now you will be asked to sign in with your active WWE account (If you don’t have an account then you must have to create one).
Step 13: – After signing in, you can enjoy WWE Network on Samsung Smart TV.
Well, I must say that the WWE Network is not working on Samsung Smart TV. But we have a workaround for it. All you need to do is download and install Kodi on your device and enjoy watching the WWE network in HD quality with all its features. There are many add-ons in Kodi to watch WWE Network in HD free of cost. Additionally, if you don’t want to install Kodi on your device, you can use any web browser-based application.