Headlines

Five-year-old girl hospitalised after falling into fire pit while roasting marshmallows

7NEWS.com.au

A five-year-old girl suffered minor burns after falling into a fire pit while roasting marshmallows at a neighbour’s dwelling in Sydney’s northern seashores.

The Avalon girl was together with her dad when she overbalanced and fell backward into the flames on Saturday about 6:30pm, Northern Beaches Police Area Command mentioned.

Police mentioned the group instantly pulled off her garments, cooled the burns with water, and saved her underneath a bathe till emergency providers arrived.

The little one was then taken to the Westmead Children’s Hospital through an emergency helicopter.

Local police have applauded the group for his or her “quick action” that saved the girl’s burns to a minimal.

Police mentioned the girl is dwelling and can make a full restoration.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)

About the author

mm

Richard M Arnold

Richard has been interested in doing something on his own from the days when he was in college. But, things didn’t favor him in the beginning, and he had to work for others. Later, he finally started NewsReaderweb as a news portal, and then never looked back. The website is gaining popularity every day. He puts all of his skills into his work and making his dream come true. He covers Entertainment news on this website.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment