It’s official: Xcloud is now available on Android TV. The service was first announced at Google’s I/O conference back in May, and it’s finally arrived on the platform. Xcloud is a streaming service that lets you play Xbox games on your Android Box and Android TV devices.
If you’re an Xbox fan, then you’re probably wondering how to get Xcloud on Android TV. Fortunately, it’s not difficult – all you need is a compatible Android TV and an Xbox controller. Keep reading to find out how to get started with Xcloud APK on Android TV!
In this Article, We guide you on how to Install xCloud on your Android TV. just sign in with your Microsoft account to xCloud on Android TV and play unlimited games.
What is Xbox Cloud Gaming?
Xbox Cloud Gaming is a cloud gaming service that allows users to play video games on their Xbox One console without downloading or installing them. The service uses Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing platform to stream games to the console, and it is compatible with both physical and digital games. Xbox Cloud Gaming is currently in beta and is available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers.
HOW TO GET XCLOUD ON ANDROID TV?
Do you want to get Xcloud for Android TV? You can follow the steps below to get Xcloud on your Android TV.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for “XCLOUD”.
3. Select the XCLOUD app from the search results.
4. Click “Install”.
5. Once the installation is completed, launch the XCLOUD app.
6. Sign in with your XCLOUD account.
7. Enjoy streaming on your Android TV.
How to Install and Download xCloud APK on Android TV?
1. From your Android TV home screen, open Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
5. After installing the app, open the Settings page on your Android TV.
6. Click on the Device Preference option.
7. After that, select Securities and Restrictions and choose Unknown Sources.
8. Turn on the Downloader toggle to install the apps from unknown sources.
9. Now, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
10. Click the Allow button to give permission to the Downloader app.
11. Install the AFTVnews Plugin on your Android TV using the URL browser.aftvnews.com. This is the plugin you use to install the APK files on your Downloader app.
12. After that, enter the xCloud APK for Android TV on the search box and click on Go.
13. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
14. Once the app is installed, play all the Xbox Cloud games on your Android TV.
Which Android TV Supported XCloud Gaming?
- Panasonic Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
Which Android TV Box Supported XCloud Gaming?
- Mecool Android TV Box
- AT&T TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV Box
- Mi Box