Spotify not Loading on Mac: Spotify is the most widely used online music streaming application. With a library of around 35 million songs, 159 million active users, and app being used in 61 countries, Spotify has simply outnumbered every other app of a similar genre. Spotify is known to be the biggest streaming platform in the world. It is available for multiple platforms including Android, Windows, and iOS. So, no matter what platform you are on, you can always enjoy streaming content on Spotify.
Spotify often gives a very smooth and steady user experience. There are very rare instances where users face issues while using this app. But such instances do exist. There are scenarios where users have reported facing few issues. In this article, we would be talking about How to Fix Spotify not Loading on Mac.
This app is opened on all devices like iOS, Android, and Windows platforms but sometimes Spotify is not opening on Mac. Earlier also, we had talked about issues such as Spotify Error Code 17.
If you are facing issues with Spotify not working on Mac, then here are some steps to fix this issue.
How to fix Spotify not Loading on Mac
In this section, you will get all the instructions and steps you need to fix Spotify not Loading on Mac. Just make sure you are implementing the steps correctly. Within a matter of 4-5 minutes, you should be able to fix Spotify not Loading on Mac, and successfully working Spotify on yoursMac.
- First, Click on Spotify in the menu bar then Click on Quit Spotify.
- After Open Finder then click on Go > Library in the menu bar. (You may need to hold the Alt key if the Library isn’t visible).
- Open the Caches and delete all the com.Spotify.Client folder.
- Now, Click on the back arrow.
- Open the Application Support and delete the Spotify folder.
- Once the above followed the instruction and you have successfully uninstalled the Spotify app.
- Now download and install Spotify App.
So, these were the few easy yet efficient methods to fix Spotify not Loading on Mac. In case of any issues or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments or the Contact Us page. We will try to resolve your issues at the earliest. Thanks.